Linux Agent of Versions 12.1.0 and 12.1.1 for product CA Automic Workload Automation ignore group permission. Users that only have access to files via group run into permission denied errors.
This happens during file transfers or file events, but could also occur otherwise.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a login object with user X
- Create a directory where user X only has access via group permissions
- Try to execute a file transfer from this directory
- The JOBS will abend with a permission denied error.
This is due to a Bug in the Versions 12.1.0 and 12.1.1 for product CA Automic Workload Automation component Agent Linux.
- use an agent of earlier main versions. Version 12.0.X Agents have been verified to work.
- permit the user directly or permit others (chmod 777) to access the file
Final Resolution will be to upgrade the Agent to 12.1.2 once it is available.
Planned Release Date for this Release is the 23rd of May 2018