Limiting what is brought back in within my defined Search for Company.
How can I limit the list that clicking on the "magnifying glass" bring up to only external companies?
When creating/modifying an asset/legal document, there are some fields which references companies/manufactures. How can I limit the list that clicking on the "magnifying glass" bring up to only external companies?
- Click Configuration ON in any of the Asset/Legal Document page.
- Click search glass icon on Company Foreign Group (e.g Company Bought For in Asset Page)
- Step 2, will open up a foreign key lookup search configuration for Company.
- Add Company type ? Value in the search criteria and result from the Expose Hidden Fields button.
****Information When you add fields to the Company search lookup, the fields are added to all lookups for all objects that use the same search. When you move and remove fields from the Company search lookup, the field changes are applied to all lookups for Asset that use the same search.
- Save Foreign Key Lookup Search.
With the above changes, foreign key lookup search for company will now have a new criteria/result field "company type" everywhere in the application.