While searching for Privileged Accounts, the results are limited in number and this limit must be increased to improve user experience.
CA Privileged Identity Manager r12.8
CA PIM comes pre-configured with default values for a number of settings, one of them the search result limit.
You can increase the results obtained in the query by applying the following modification:
1) Enable IM console:
- Stop JBoss service
- Edit the file <JBoss>/server/default/deploy/IdentityMinder.ear/IdentityMinder.ear/management_console.war/WEB-INF/WEB-INF/web.xml
- Locate the "AccessFilter" section and change the <param-value> from False to True, then save and close the file.
- Start JBoss service
2) Access IM console:
- Access to: http://SERVERNAME:18080/idmmanage
- Go to Home > Environments > ac-env > Advanced Settings > Miscellaneous > Edit the fields labeled "...SearchSizeLimit" accordingly to your needs. Please keep in mind that this may impact the overall system performance.
- After this restart JBoss for the changes to take place.