When attempting to install new license keys the following errors are observed:
1. Error: PAM-CMN-1279: The license was not updated. CA threat analytics feature not removed. Please check the logs to find the problem and reapply the license.
2. PAM-CMN-1744: Failed to delete target account for API key CATapApiUser
3. Error: Error occurred while accessing the database. See the CA PAM logs for details.
1) Connect to the primary node and turn off the cluster if enabled under Configuration > Clustering
2) Optionally, power down the appliances and take a snapshot if virtual to mitigate any risk
3) Select Configuration > Database > Save Database and Configuration
4) Select Configuration > Clustering > Unlock Me if locked
5) Select Configuration > Database > Reset
6) Log in as super/super and update the required fields
7) Install the new license
8) From Configuration > Database restore the saved database from step 3
9) Log in using the super credentials prior to the reset and verify the updated license reflects correctly
10) Repeat steps 3-7 for any additional appliances
11) Log into the primary and turn the cluster on