If the Type definition is asking for the Panvalet Language, it is because the C1DEFLTS LIBENV parameter is set to PV.
This parameter serves two purposes depending upon the LIBENVP parameter in C1DEFLTS.
■ If LIBENVP=Y, then
– LIBENV=PV indicates that CA Panvalet is installed;
– LIBENV=LB indicates that CA Librarian is installed.
■ If LIBENVP=N (default), then the include member syntax is used by CONWRITE, by the Expand Include Utility, or by both as follows:
– LIBENV=PV indicates that checks will be made for CA Panvalet include member syntax (++INCLUDE) or COBOL COPY statements,
– LIBENV=LB indicates that checks will be made for CA Librarian include member syntax (-inc) or COBOL COPY statements
– LIBENV=blank (default), no syntax checking or expanding will occur.