A user can remove themselves from a both an "open" flow or and "invitation only" flow in CA Flowdock.
To find out what type of flow you are participating in you can view the settings simply by:
- Select the flow from the left (black) menu
- Select the gear button
- Select the Settings option
- Scroll to the "Flow access mode" section and verify the mode is open or invite only.
If you want to remove yourself from an Open Flow (any user can join without an invitation) follow these directions:
- Select the Flow from the menu on the left
- Select the gear icon
- Choose the 'Close' option from the drop down menu
If the flow is Invitation Only use these steps:
- Select the flow from the left menu
- Click on the gear icon
- Select the settings option
- scroll to the "Flow Members" section
- Scroll down to your name and click on your name. You will see "Remove User" button in red on the right hand side.
- Click on the remove user button and you will remove your self from the flow.