A user can remove themselves from a both an "open" flow or an "invitation-only" flow in CA Flowdock.
If you want to remove yourself from an Open Flow (any user can join without an invitation) follow these directions:
- Select the Flow from the menu on the left
- Select the 3 dots icon next to the Flow name
- Select the 'Close' option from the drop down menu
If the flow is Invitation Only use these steps:
- Select the Flow from the left menu
- Click on the 3 Dots icon
- Select Settings
- Scroll to the "Flow Members" section
- Scroll down to your name and click on your name. You will see "Remove User" button in red on the right hand side.
- Click on the Remove User button and you will remove yourself from the Flow.