Knowledge Management Document Forward page (kd_action_forward.htmpl) lists group and members of the groups as the next assignee. But it should only show the group for the next approval task as the task has a group as an assignee.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a approval template with 3 task. one task shold have a group with some contact as the assignee.
- Create a KD and attach this approval template to the KD
- Select forward after saving the document
- If the role for this contact (who want forward the kd) has the setting "Bypass Approval Process" as No the group and the members of the group are shown in the assignee drop down.
- If the role for this contact (who want forward the kd) has the setting "Bypass Approval Process" as Yes only the group is shown in the assignee field (no drop down) which is correct.
The setting "Bypass Approval Process" should not have this effect. Why do I see the group and the members of the group if "Bypass Approval Process" is set as No?