Key points while installing CABI 4.1:
1. The machine you are installing on needs to have at least 16 GB of memory (RAM) and you need to have at least 20 GB of free disk space.
2. If installing on Linux, check the prerequisite packages as the version numbers should be equal to the versions listed here: https://wiki.ca.com/display/CABI41SP3/Hardware+and+Software+Requirements+for+Installation+on+Linux
3. Before starting the installation of CABI make sure you have copied the CABI DVD/ISO to any local folder where the user has full permissions to it.
4. Once the installation is done, login into the CMC app and check the Servers -> Servers List and make sure all the servers are running fine. If any servers are not running it means there is a package and/or version problem.
5. Now run the PostInstallation utility from utilities/PostInstall folder (you can omit the errors if any unless you see some functional effect while using CABI).
6. Once post installation is done, make sure all the servers are running fine once again.