When viewing a knowledge document with an image and select the option Email at the top-right corner, an email is sent succesfully, but when the recipient opens it, the image does not appear.
CA Service Desk Manager 14.x
Steps to reproduce
1. Login into CA SDM as Analyst. Goto the Knowledge Tab.
2. Search for a Knowledge, such that you have one or more results.
3. Click on one of the document with Image. The user view of the document opens.
4. One the page options on the top right of the KD document, select 'Email'
5. The Email Document form opens.
6. Click on 'Send To', to select a user to send the document. Select any user which has an Email address defined for the contact and the Notification method 'email'.
7. Click on the "In HTML" option box.
8. Click 'Ok' to send the Email.
9. The box closes and there is no Error.
10. Check the e-mail in the target box the KD does not display the image.
During remote access it was possible to identify that the problem faced is related to your Google email provider "G Suite".
Customer was to contact the team that manages the G Suite in your company, to seek a solution with your email provider.