After running a job, the job appears in the Activities window with a status of Dead. When attempting to deactivate, you receive:
Unable to Deactivate Task, invalid status for deactivation
The dead status (1799) is an internal status used for comparison within the Automation Engine. A task ending in this state would need to be reviewed by Automic Support
- Set TCP/IP=2 and DB=4 trace on your WP's and CP's.
- Replicate the steps necessary for DEAD status.
- Send the Logs and Trace generated as well as the runID to Automic Support.
- Support will send you the SQL necessary to remove the item(s) from your Activities Window
If not reproducible:
- Please contact support to get the SQL necessary to remove the item(s) from your Activities Window