Error Message :
Error connecting to the database. Check the JDBC login assigned to the agent and verify that it is correct. The agent login Test button can be used to test the connection.
RA JDE agent is unable to start up when using it with SQL Server in V11.2.2+build.622. There is no documentation on using RA JDE agent with SQL Server even though the release notes states:
"The JD Edwards agent runs with either Oracle or SQL Server databases with JDE EnterpriseOne. The minimum supported version of SQL Server is 2005."
1. Upgraded the RA core to 11.2.2+build.622
2. Updated the ucxjcitx.ini file
3. Created the JD Edwards CONN object to be used for SQL Server - see screenshot,
4. Start the RA JDE agent
New install repro:
1. Create a directory. For example, C:\AE\agent\rapidautomation.
2. Execute the setup.exe file.
3. Create the cache directory.
4. Edit the ucxjcitx.ini file.
5. Load the RA solution.
Root Cause: Have getPackage() delegate to parent like definePackage() does so it doesn't get an Exception defining an existing package.
This field was added on 30/03/2017. This article has not been updated yet. Refer to the "Description" or "Workaround" sections for solution information.
Fix Status: Released
The issue was found and fixed with RA.JD.Edwards 1.2.0 in Documentation Guides, JDEdwards.