About upgrade API Gateway (9.1 -> 9.2).
It fails when API Gateway is upgraded after JKD is upgraded.
The process of upgrade:
01. Stop the CA API Gateway.
02. Delete old java (jdk1.8.0_73). And install new java (jdk 1.8.0_102) (Because jdk 1.8.0_102 is requirements for 9.2.)
03. Set JAVA_HOME (expoert JAVA_HOME=/usr/java/jdk 1.8.0_102/jre)
04. Copy JCEPolicy to JAVA_HOME
#cp UnlimitedJCEPolicy/* /usr/java/jdk1.8.0_102/jre/lib/security/
05. Stop the slave in MySQL on all nodes in the cluster.
06. Set the permissions and upload the relevant patch files to the CA API Gateway.
# chmod 755 /opt/SecureSpan/Controller/*.L7P
# /opt/SecureSpan/Controller/bin/patch.sh upload /opt/SecureSpan/Controller/ CA_API_Gateway_v9.2.00.L7P
The following error appeared.
Runtime error (check configuration): Error getting patch API: /usr/java/jdk1.8.0_73/jre/bin/java is not executable.”