Java Agent for Tomcat on Windows.
Document ID :
Last Modified Date :
Show Technical Document Details
CA Application Performance Management
How can we add the APM JVM arguments to Tomcat when running Tomcat as a Windows Service?
All APM Tomcat Agent versions for Windows.
1. Stop the Tomcat processes.
2. Open a command prompt and go to the tomcat\bin directory and run service.bat install. For example:
3. Once the service is installed, run the Tomcat Administrator by going to C:\apache-tomcat-9.0.14\bin and double clicking on tomcat9w.exe. For other versions of Tomcat, i.e. 7, 8, the name of the file will be tomcat7w.exe, tomcat8w.exe respectively.
4. Click on the Java tab and uncheck "Use Default".
5. Enter, as above, the two lines. Please note the above paths are example only.
6. Click OK
7. Restart the Tomcat Service. It should now connect to the Enterprise Manager.
Was this information helpful?