Jaspersoft reports scheduled run from Reports and Jobs fail after a period of time.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Home>Reports and Jobs
2. Select a report from the list.
3. Select Scheduled and uncheck Immediately under When.
4. Select today's date and time for the start date
5. Scroll down and select Set Recurrence
6. Set the report to run via crontab, customer used "*/15 * * * *" to run every 15 minutes.
7. Submit the scheduled report.
Expected Results: Scheduled reports run every 15 minutes until paused or canceled.
Actual Results: Reports run as expected for a period of time, then fail. Once the scheduled report fails, it continues to fail.
When this occurs, the logs contain errors similar to the following:
ERROR 2018-01-30 13:20:14,541 [Thread-212004] niku.njs (clarity:admin:21099943__D909634C-4F02-40BE-A89B-F6ADB666FE59:none) Error during adding file to DMS.
com.niku.union.exceptions.DMSException: Document already exists:Capacity_vs_Demand_by_Resource_recurrence_13359899.pdf
DE39624 has been fixed on PPM 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206 and 15.4.1.