When filtering on a Jaspersoft ad-hoc report on the start date, the date keeps will get set to the day before the selected date.
1. Go to Home > Advanced Reporting > Create > Ad-hoc View
2. Select Domain, e.g Project Domain
3. Select all attributes, e.g.
4. Add selected attributes to the Columns.
5. Expand the fields needed including the field:
6. In the results table, right-click on the column Start Date > Create Filter
From the calendar picker, choose a date, e.g. August 2, 2016
Change the dropdown from "equals" to "is on or after".
Check the filter Start Date .
Expected: The date should stay on 8/02/2016.
Actual: The date changes to 8/01/2016.
This issue is due to defect CLRT-79518.
Save the Ad-hoc report view.
Search the Repository for the saved view.
The Ad-hoc report view can also be saved as a report to be ran
1. Immediately. Click the "Run Now" button
2. Scheduled. This can be performed by right-clicking the Ad-hoc Report > Schedule > Create Schedule
The reports will appear in the selected destination in the Repository.
This issue has been resolved as of Jaspersoft Server Cumulative Patch 6.2.1_18.104.22.168 for CA PPM.