This document will explain how to migrate Roles, Users, Resources and Assets including Data Sources, Domains, Reports, Dashboards and Attributes from one instance of Jaspersoft to another, using the JasperServer GUI.
First, on the existing environment's JasperServer GUI:
1. Click Manage, Server Settings, and click on Export tab.
2. Check Export Options with Export Everything, and click Export.
3. Move the exported data to the new instance's server.
Then, on the new environment's JasperServer GUI:
1. Click Manage, Server Settings, and click on the Import tab.
2. Browse the path where content was copied from the original instance, and complete the import.