The Ad Hoc Events report does not have the event type and alarm title for all events, they only have for NCM.
The fix for this issue will be included in Spectrum 10.3 / Jasper 6.4.2
The work around is as follows:
1) Go to Domains
2) Choose Event Domain.
3) Now right click on Event Domain
4) Click on edit.
5) Now click on “Edit with Domain Designer“.
6) Now on left hand side expand the “JoinTree_1”, then “v_dim_event”.
7) Now on right side expand the “Event”.
8) Now on left hand side expand “v_dim_event”.
9) Now drag the “type_hex” to right side.
10) Now choose the “type_hex” field and under properties click on edit.
11) In label type replace the text with the following one “Event Type Hex”.
12) Under Summary Calculation choose None.
13) Now click on save.
14) And then click on Ok.
15) Now click on submit.
Now try to create a Ad-Hoc report by choosing the Event domain and choose the “Event Type Hex” which will fetch the event code.