The Jasper Studio license is already included on the JasperSoft 6.3 install media.
1. Launch Jaspersoft Studio Professional and go to Help/License Manager to install the license key.
2. Click Install new license.
3. Browse to the 'CA_INSTALL\jasperreports.license' file included on the JasperSoft 6.3 install media.
4. Click Open to install the license file.
5. Wait until the message “The new license for Jaspersoft Studio Professional was successfully installed.” displays. Click OK.
Note: You may also need to copy the license to the disk and manually install it. Should use the license file out of the installed directory and not DVD.
After following above steps, "License Manager" should be displaying:
License Expiration date: Perpetual licence
License Type: Commercial
Product Name: JS_BI