No, there is not a cumulative group of PTFs available for download, however you can download all the PTFs at one time via CSO.
Instructions on how to download PTFs via CSO.
- Logon to CA Support Online (CSO)
• Hover cursor over 'Download Center' and click the 'Download Solution' link.
• See 'Download Center' page.
1. Click on the dropdown box under 'Select a Product'
a. type LIBRARIAN
b. click on CA Librarian Base+ LIB/AM+ TSO
2. Click on the dropdown box under 'Select a Release'
a. select 4.4
3. Click 'CA LIBRARIAN within the box under 'Select a Component(s)'
a. 'Select all' should be unchecked
b. 'Select CA Librarian Base & CCF' - if applicable
c. 'Select CA Librarian'
4. Ensure 'Select a Gen Level' dropbox shows '0000'
5. Leave 'Enter High Fix' blank
6. Leave 'Confirmed Since' blank
7. Change 'Results per Page' to 100
8. Click Go
9. Matches will show 1 - 100
10. Click 'Add All to Cart (per page)' - is located on the right side of the page
11. Click green right arrow that is after the '1-100' located in middle of the page, under 'Matches'
12. The number of 'Matches' now start at 101
13. Click 'Add All to Cart (per page)' - is located on the right side of the page
• Click 'View Download Cart' - on right side
1. See 'My Download Cart' page
2. Scroll down to bottom of page; see 'Checkout'
3. Fill in correct email address
4. Click the blue 'checkout' button
5. See the 'Download Package Details' page
6. Ensure 'Do you want a complete package for all?' specifies Yes
7. Click blue 'Continue' button
• See 'Review Download Requests'
1. 'Today's Downloads' should have entry indicating 'In Process'
2. Wait to receive email indicating Download cart is ready
3. Click on link in email; you will have to log on to CSO if not still logged in
• Tailor your local FTP job using the 'Alternate FTP' information and run to download the zip package to your local USS environment, usually named scart0.zip
Note: 'Preferred FTP' does not provide a zip file, only individual files which CAUNZIP cannot use
• Tailor and run your local CAUNZIP job to breakout the zip package and create SMPPTFIN within your local USS environment
• Run local SMP/e APPLY which uses the files created by CAUNZIP
– SMP/e will ignore any PTFs that are already applied so there is no reason to be selective, just APPLY them all.