The iTechnology folder is empty. Only contains a logs directory.
We find back in file 'igw_install.log" at the end the following lines
[05:58:44 EDT] install_setups(): Etpki Installation Completed, error code: 0
[05:58:44 EDT] cleanup_files(): Removing... temporary files from [/tmp/igateway_180924]
[05:58:44 EDT] iGateway has been installed for a non root user, Installer is trying to upgrade for root
[05:58:44 EDT] This is not permitted, So Exiting the iGateway Upgrade...
Client is not using the default installation location /opt/CA but rather /apps/CA.
There was still a iTechnology.location file in /opt/CA/SharedComponents
Followings steps were executed:
1. deleted iTechnology.location
2. also deleted /opt/CA/SharedComponents.
3. created a symbolic link for /opt/CA/SharedComponents to /apps/CA/SharedComponents
4. unset IGW_LOC
5. renamed directory /apps/CA/SharedComponents/installer/administration/admi/ca-waae-cmd-sponsor
6. Run /apps/CA/WorkloadAutomationAE/CommandSponsor/igateway/iGateway_linux_k26_188.8.131.52_Build130507.sh
7. Run /apps/CA/WorkloadAutomationAE/CommandSponsor/WCC_CommandSponsor.bin