ITCM Web Console Not working .Page Can not be displayed. There is no error in TRC_CF_WAC.log
Document ID :
Last Modified Date :
Show Technical Document Details
CA Desktop Management Suite
DESKTOP AND SERVER MANAGEMENT:DTSVMG
ITCM Web Console Not working . Page can not be displayed. No Error found in TRC_CF_WAC.log
IIS 8 Installed on Windows 2008 R2
1. Check caf status is showing plugin Tomcat server for Web Admin Console (tomcat) is running .
2. Check IIS Admin Service is running from Windows Services.
3. check catalina log from ITCM installation directory X:\Program Files (x86)\CA\DSM\Web Console\logs
Catalina logs has below error.
30-Apr-2018 21:52:50.589 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.webresources.Cache.getResource Unable to add the resource at [/WEB-INF/classes/org/eclipse/persistence/logging] to the cache because there was insufficient free space available after evicting expired cache entries - consider increasing the maximum size of the cache
30-Apr-2018 21:52:56.657 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.scanJars At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.
30-Apr-2018 21:52:58.389 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.OldSpringSupport.logWarning Import of META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml has been deprecated and is unnecessary.
4. Open Server Manager and check if IIS has any issues . In Below screenshot we can see a Red X mark at IIS.
5. Click on the Web Server( IIS) in Server Manager. In Below screenshot we can see WAS & W3SVC services are
stopped. These services are required for Web Connectivity and Administration. Right click and start both the services.
6. Launch the Web Console again and check if its working.
Open and Support case with CA if problem is not resolved after performing the above steps.
Was this information helpful?