Yes. Windows Server 2016 including Core has been certified. See below for special instructions for Windows Core
Windows Server 2016 requires a new install image (.iso) which is available on support.ca.com. It works on all supported platforms and it replaces the previous install file and is backwards compatible and will also install on earlier versions of Windows. It includes all maintenance through cumulative build 179 and only maintenance greater than build 179 should be applied on it. It includes Tomcat 8.5.4 when doing a full install.
- Go to support.ca.com and login.
- Click on Download Management
- In the box that says 'Search by Product Name, start typing Web V and select CA Output Management Web Viewer
- Click on WEB VIEWER in the box below
- Make sure Product Download is selected.
- Click on the name of your product
- That will bring you to a page that looks like the one below.
- Click on the cloud icon to the right of the .iso to download