Yes. A new install image (.iso) is available on support.ca.com. It works on all platforms and it replaces the previous install file and is backwards compatible and will also install on earlier versions of Windows. It includes all maintenance through cumulative build 179 and only maintenance greater than build 179 should be applied on it. It includes Tomcat 8.5.4 if you do a full install.
- Go to support.ca.com and login.
- Click on Download Management
- In the box that says 'Search by Product Name, start typing Web V and select CA Output Management Web Viewer
- Click on WEB VIEWER in the box below
- Make sure Product Download is selected.
- Click on the name of your product
- That will bring you to a page that looks like the one below.
- Click on the cloud icon to the right of the .iso to download