Once a Workflow is completed, for example, change the status to "Approve", we are not able to update it. How to allow users to edit the completed Workflow Tasks?
Yes. In order to update the completed Workflow Task, you need to install the option "edit_completed_tasks" and turn on the option "Allow Task Update" on a Task Status Detail screen as per below.
- Go to 'Options Manager' > 'Change-Issue' on [Administration] screen, and open "edit_completed_tasks".
- Click on <Edit> and install the option by clicking <Install> button.
NOTE: Ensure that the Option Value is set to "Yes".
- Recycle Service Desk.
- Go to 'Service Desk' > 'Change Orders' > 'Workflow Task Status Code' on [Administration] tab.
- Open a Task Status Code you would like to update and click <Edit> button.
- Turn on the options named "Allow Task Update" and save it. The status setting is similar to:
Options Manager > Change-Issue Options