In order to specify the password, you need to select "PIN-Use PIN field on Contact Record" as the Validation Type and define a field to store the password as shown below.
- Log into Service Desk Manager using Administrator account and open 'Administrator' tab.
- Go to 'Security and Role Management' > 'Access Types' and open an Access Type specified on the user's Contact Detail screen.
e.g. On the provided screenshot, the Access Type is "CMDB Analyst".
- Open [Web Authentication] tab and ensure that the "PIN-Use PIN field on Contact Record" is set as "Validation Type" drop down list.
- In 'PIN Field' field, define the PIN field from Contact record to store the password. Specify an attribute name of the field, for example, "alias".
- Open the Contact Detail screen for the user of the Access Type, specify the password in Alias field.