Is there anyway to pull total allocation hours from the team tab and put that value in the in a subpage on the project properties in PPM?
This can be done by creating custom aggregated attribute on the project object with a Function of Sum with Sub Object of Team. Here are the steps on how to do this:
1. Go to the Attributes tab on the Project object and click New
2. Enter required information and select 'Data Type' of Aggregated (Result Data Type can be left as 'Number')
3. Click Save
4. Click on the '[Build Aggregate Calculated Attribute]' link that now appears next to the field 'Calculation'
5. Select AGG_Sum as the Function
6. Select Team for Sub Object
7. Select Attribute: Allocation (prallocsum)
8. Click Generate (this will add the aggregation formula to the Expression section)
9. Click Validate to make sure the values in the aggregation are set correctly
10. Click 'Save and Return'
Then, to add this new field to a project subpage page:
Go to the Views tab and then click Layout: edit next to Project Properties