This document explains how to disable the collection of Static SQL statements from Standard Activity.
Is there a way to disable Static SQL from being collected within Standard Activity?
z/OS 1.11 and above.
To prohibit CA Detector from collecting Static SQL statements during Standard Activity collections for specific Plans, Correlation IDs, Locations or AUTHIDs:
1. Select option 4 (Maintain collect/report profiles) on the Detector Main Menu
2. Select your Collection Profile "S" from the DETECTOR Collection Profiles Display
3. On the "DETECTOR View/Modify Application Groups" screen select option "X" (EXclude)
4. On the "DETECTOR Collection Exclusion Groups Menu" select option "1" (Collection Profile Plan Exclude/Include Group)
5. On the "View/Modify Include/Exclude List Entry" screen, enter a "U" (Update Entry) next to the default entry
6. On the "Add Include/Exclude Entry" screen
A) Enter the name of the Plan, or Correlation ID, or Location, or AUTHID. You can also select a combination of the 4 items if you desire
B) Starting with the "Enable Detector Statistics Collection" flag, set all 5 of the indicators to no (N)
7. On the "CA Detector Start Collection Display" set the "Plan Excl/Incl List" indicator to (Y)es. (If you use MVS Modify commands to start your collections verify that the PLNX(Y) parameter is specified)
8. Recycle your Xmanager