This article describes how to:
- Turn off mouseover previews (i.e. or hover text).
- Increase the delay time between first hovering over a link with your mouse and the display of the link's description.
To disable the display of hover text for a link, perform the following steps:
- From the Service Desk tab, click on the View pull-down and then click on Preferences.
- In the General settings, check the option "Disable Mouseover Previews" as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1. View Preferences
To increase the delay time between hovering the mouse cursor over a link and the display of the Mouseover Preview, perform the following steps:
- From the Administration tab, click on the Options Manager folder to open it, and then click on the Web folder.
- Edit the "mouseover_preview_delay_time" option. Enter a new value and Save. For example, change the value from 1000 to 5000 milliseconds.
Figure 2. mouseover_preview_delay_time option