Is there a way I can restore the .keystore file after renaming it to a different file name?
If you have renamed the .keystore file to a different file name, use the following steps
In Windows File Explorer, name the file '.keystore.' (put the period at both ends):
Then when you press Enter (accepting any 'extension changed' dialog that pops up), you get this:
As an alternative, you may use DOS prompt to create a new copy of the renamed keystore file.
- Place a copy of the renamed keystore file in a directory on the server (ie. C:\temp)
- Start a DOS command prompt window and change to the directory you placed the renamed keystore file
- Issue the following command using the correct filename: copy <renamed_keystore_file> .keystore
- This command will create a copy of the renamed keystore file in the same directory. The copy of the file will now be named .keystore
- Copy and paste the newly copied .keystore file into the installation 'config' directory