Here are the steps how to re-initialize the MSM Database:
- Stop CA MSM application server(MSMTCSRV), CA Datacom/MSM server,
CA Datacom/MSM MUF.
- Submit MSMINS03 for 3.0 and 3.1 and if 4.0 the MSMINS05 job deleting, allocating and loading CA
Datacom/MSM Database Data Sets.
- Submit MSMMUFS starting the CA Datacom/MSM MUF up.
- Submit MFNEW03 initializing the constrains in DB. After that the database is ready for use.
- Submit MSMDBSVS starting the CA Datacom/MSM server up.
- Submit MSMTCSRV job starting CA MSM application server up.