In the PPM New User Experience, investment specific Charge Codes cannot be selected.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Administration -> Project Management -> Settings, and make sure that "Enable Investment-specific Charge Codes" is marked as "Yes"
2. Create a project in the Old UI
3. Navigate to Properties -> Charge Code page
4. Create a new charge code here
5. Navigate to the New UI. Open the project created in step 2. Navigate to "Financials" tab
6. Create a Financial Plan here. Group by "Charge Code"
7. Create a new row in the Financial plan. Try to choose the charge code created in step 4
Expected Result: Charge Code created in step 4 is selectable in the New UI
Actual Result: Charge Code created in step 4 is not selectable in the New UI. It is however selectable in the Old UI.
This issue is caused by a defect with ID DE42701.
This defect is resolved in version 188.8.131.52.