After CA PPM 14.3 upgrade a blank web page issue exists only for some IE 11 users.
The user is able to browse to the CA PPM login page, enter the username and password, click "Login." A blank web page appears with no access to Clarity application.
CA PPM 14.3
Internet Explorer will keep all data relating to your favorite sites (those you have bookmarked) regardless of the other options you choose.
1. Open IE v11
2. Press Alt on your keyboard, this will enable the Tool bar for IE v11
3. Click on ‘Tools’ and then ‘Internet Options’
4. Click ‘Delete’ as shown above
5. Uncheck the option 'Preserve Favorites website data'
6. Open new instance of IE browser and access the CA PPM URL.