These instruction should be used when apply CA MICS fix provided via Star issue. The steps can also be found near the bottom of the CA MICS fix.
- Delete all statements preceding the JOB statement.
- Modify the JOB statement per your data center's standards.
- Modify 'yoursharedprefix' on the APPLYPC PROC statement to match your sharedprefix value:
If MICSLEVEL=YES, leave the .MICS second level qualifier.
If MICSLEVEL=NO, remove the .MICS second level qualifier.
- Submit the job for execution and ensure that it completes successfully. Note that some product changes contain steps that execute the ASSEMBLER to pass parameters to a subsequent step. When an ASSEMBLER step is executed, a return code of 4 is produced and should be ignored.
- In the MICS Workstation Facility:
Select option 5;2;4;1 - Receive new PSP Tables.
Select option 5;2;1;2 - Select Product Changes and select this product change.
Select option 5;2;2 - Select Product Changes for Apply to apply this product change.
- Execute the steps listed in the checklist.