Instructions on how to setup the CA.OLF licensing file in the correct directory of C:\CA_LIC
- Go to EACH computer where you have installed the CA product.
- In the root directory of your system drive, you should see a
\CA_LIC directory. For example, C:\CA_LIC
- Go to the CA_LIC directory.
- See if there is an existing ca.olf file.
- If there is an existing CA.OLF file, please use a text editor and copy/append the license contents of this new OLF file into the existing ca.olf file. You do not need to copy over the first two header lines. Copy lines 3 through the end and append them to the bottom of the existing ca.olf file.
- If there is NO existing ca.olf file, please copy this file there and rename it as ca.olf .
- If you have more than one ca_lic directory on your machine please ensure that you have the ca.olf file installed in both ca_lic directories
Please use NOTEPAD when editing this file so that no formatting characters are inserted.