INSTRUCTIONS FOR DOWNLOADING/UPLOADING VIA SUPPORT ONLINE
- Click on the Summary tab.
- Scroll to the heading Related Solutions and click on the Solution link.
- Click on the Solution Downloads link.
- In the Solution Downloads section, click on the Download link.
- Click on the Download link in one of the download methods.
- Assuming you chose the 'HTTP via Download Manager' method, in the Save As window, specify the folder in which you want to save the product change.
- Click on the Save button.
- Close the CA Download Manager window.
Please note: CA Repository product changes are distributed via Support Online as binary files. They are not converted from EBCDIC to ASCII when downloaded. If viewed on your PC, they will not be readable using an application presenting the data as ASCII.
1. Pre-allocate a sequential file, LRECL 80, on your host system.
2. Upload from your PC to this file, ensuring that no translation (ASCII to EBCDIC) is performed and CRLF is set to NO.
3. Once uploaded, Perform a SMP/e Receive and Apply of the product change. Review any HOLDDATA provided with the product change and perform the instructions provided.