To preserve the previous installation of CA-XCOM, when doing an upgrade, do the following.
- Take down XCOM
- Rename your current library (such as XCOM2) to something else, for example, XCOM0310.
- Do a new install into the XCOM2 library.
- At the prompt
Enter the name of the old library, for example, XCOM0310. This will bring over your configurations from the old library.
- Copy any exits you may have configured from the old library to the new library.
- You can then bring up the new version of XCOM by issuing
before bringing up XCOM.
- You can back out the new version of XCOM by bringing down XCOM, and issuing
and bringing up XCOM.