The above steps should also apply to CentOS 7.3
The following additional guidance has been provided by SWAT
1. For the standalone TIM, use at least tim-rhel7-dist-10.7.0-20180926.070401-2-Linux-el7-x64.zip
2. Selinux needs to be disabled. Installation will not work through with it.
firewalld needs to be disabled, or rules-set adapted.
Starting Nmap 7.60 ( https://nmap.org ) at 2018-09-26 12:31 CESTNmap scan report for 10.10.10.10Host is up (0.00050s latency).Not shown: 996 closed portsPORT STATE SERVICE22/tcp open ssh80/tcp open http81/tcp open hosts2-ns443/tcp open httpsMAC Address: 08:00:27:FE:73:A7 (Oracle VirtualBox virtual NIC) PORT STATE SERVICE68/udp open|filtered dhcpcMAC Address: 08:00:27:FE:73:A7 (Oracle VirtualBox virtual NIC)These ports are provided on the TIM. By default, only 22 is open. means, no service can be accessed because the local firewall is activated by default. Hence - you h need to open the ports.
- If installation is not successful with the following message: “cannot gracefully restart web server”. Start/Restart and enable httpd service and start installation again.
- systemctl enable httpd
- systemctl start httpd
- If timworker process are not seen in ‘ps -ef | grep tim’
- Check interface name /opt/CA/APM/tim/config/interfacefilter.xml (default eth0/eth1) and update the name as per ifconfig.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- This file is generated automatically.Do not edit. -->
<FileName>Timestock Interface Filter File</FileName>
b. Restart webserver (httpd.service) after installation
- If not able to connect to TIM from CEM UI
- Check for firewalld status and disable the firewalld to get access to timconfig file in TIM machine
- Check whether TIM is already registered for any other CEM module