Review SMPRPT output to see which SYSMODs are in error and if there are resolvers available.
Apply the latest available maintenance that resolves these errors.
Follow these steps:
1. From the Products Tab, find ACF2, right click on the release 16.0 and run 'GET LATEST MAINTENANCE' and let the task complete.
2. From the SMP/E Environments Tab, select the CSI where CA ACF2 16.0 is installed, and click MAINTENANCE.
3. Click the Pages box and select "SHOW ALL"
4. Check the box to select all PTFs and then click APPLY
5. When prompted say yes to allow CA CSM to acquire any missing maintenance.
6. When prompted be sure to REVIEW the HOLDDATA and perform make any required HOLD actions (if any).
7. When ready, click NEXT to proceed through the steps and when you get to the last page select CHECK and APPLY.