Input type code and charge code are being dropped from adjustment timesheet if the line item is no longer adjustable (open for time entry.)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a project with two tasks, open for Time Entry and assign a labor resource which is also open for time entry.
2. Enter time on resource's timesheet for the two tasks, ensure that a value is specified for the 'Input Type Code' and 'Charge Code'.
3. Approve and post the timesheet.
4. Return the timesheet.
4. Untick the 'Open for Time Entry' check box on one of the tasks created in step 1
5. Note that the 'Input Type Code' and 'Charge Code' values are still intact on both lines of the returned/adjustment timesheet.
6. Submit the returned timesheet again and check for the 'Input Type Code' and 'Charge Code' values.
Input Type Code and Charge Code will be on both timesheet lines including the line which is no longer open for time entry and cannot be adjusted.
Input Type Code and Charge Code are missing from the line which is no longer open for time entry and cannot be adjusted.
Environment: This applies to PPM 14.1, 14.2, 14.3 and 14.4
Caused by CLRT-80334
Currently the only workaround would be to leave the tasks open for time entry.
The issue has been resolved as of CA PPM 14.4 Patch 3 and 15.1.