MasterKey is the key which is entered by user during installation of CA Advanced Authentication products
CA Advanced Authentication products:
- CA Risk Authentication (also known as CA RiskMinder or Arcot Riskfort) - any release
- CA Strong Authentication (also known as CA AuthMinder or Arcot Webfort) - any release
1. During installation you need to enter the master key that is used to encrypt information that is used for accessing the data stored in the database.
2. This key is stored in the securestore.enc file, which is at <install_location>/ca/advauth/conf.
3. By default, the value of master key is set to MasterKey.
4. If you want to change the value of the master key after the installation, regenerate the securestore.enc file with a new master key.
5. If you want to retrieve the master key from securestore.enc file, contact CA Product Support.