1. Edit the nx.env file by setting the option below with a value to 1, if it does not exist add it at then end of the file.
2. Stop SDM Rest Tomcat and then kill the pdm_tomcat_nxd -s REST command via task manager
3. Modify the file NX_ROOT/site/cfg/approve.properties
Change info in the log4j.rootCategory to debug and restart SDM REST Tomcat
4. Within the mobile app -> Settings -> Preferences -> My Tasks -> Change tracing to Verbose Logout and login again to the app now.
5. Additional REST logging can also be set by using the command bellow:
pdm_log4j_config -f REST -l DEBUG -a -s 30MB
6. Attach the log files from the SDM install's log directory to the case for analysis.