In above scenario where to run a memory intensive job by agent we can increase the JVM memory default allocation to higher value. This can be done by following below steps.
Steps to Increase agent memory
- Stop the "Nolio Agent" service.
- Modify file named "wrapper.conf" under the "<RA installation>\NolioAgent\conf" directory.
- Uncomment the following lines and set the desired value:
# Initial Java Heap Size (in MB)
wrapper.java.initmemory=<Set the initmemory eg. 512>
# Maximum Java Heap Size (in MB)
wrapper.java.maxmemory=<Set the Max memroy eg. 1024>
Note: Remember to assign the value as per the available memory configuration on the server running agent.
- Save the file <RA installation>\NolioAgent\conf\custom.wrapper.conf.
- Start the "Nolio Agent" service.
To verify if the agent started with assigned memory you can do same via JMX. Please follow below steps