If the font size for a given element is increased in Open Workbench, the row size stays the same and the text may become invisible (hidden). This was not the case in earlier releases of OWB, such as 2.0.0.
Open Workbench for CA PPM releases 14.2 and 14.3
Steps to Reproduce:
- Click on "Project" tab in the Ribbon menu
- Click on Colors and Shapes
- On Task Information, double click on the first row Sample cell (next to "Task Detail Task? equal to No")
- Increase font size to a much bigger one (to make it obvious), such as 37. Click Ok.
- Click Save and choose a location for the new highlights setting
- Create a new Task, e.g.: task1
- Right click the task name, select Modify
- On the General tab, change Type to "Phase"
Expected result: Task name is shown, row is expanded
Actual result: Task name is hidden because of the row size too small
Caused by CLRT-78066
Targeted for a resolution in the next release (Armstrong) of CA PPM