You experience time outs when signing in to a product using Single Sign-On.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
Decrease time out setting in the Single Sign-On configuration tool or experience network issues between performance center and a console.
- Open the Single Sign-On Configuration tool on the desktop of each master console (NV, RA, and SA) and select the Single Sign-On tab.
- Click the Cookie Timeout Minutes tag, and override it to the value of your choice (the default is 20 minutes).
- Now change the Product pull-down menu at the top of the SSO config utility to select any other product that is installed on the server (for example you may have
- Performance Center and ReporterAnalyzer on the same server) and override the Cookie Timeout for that product as well.
- After completing the configuration change and closing out of the SSO configuration tool, open a command prompt and run iisreset for the changes to take effect