Getting error - 'incorrect login' when trying to add a new broker to the harvest client. We recently created a new Development VM Harvest machine using a clone from our Production system. Everything is the same with the exception of the host name. I have configured the tnsnames.ora file to reflect the new database.
CA Harvest SCM all versions and platforms
When starting a stand-alone HServer in verbose mode, we saw an error that it was having trouble connecting to the LDAP server. We used the hauthtst command to debug problems and verify connectivity to the LDAP server.
After resolving problems with LDAP server, we tried again to start the broker and connect using Workbench. We still got the same error. Tried again starting a stand-alone HServer and found it was now having trouble connecting to the Harvest database. We resolved those problems, and after that the broker and HServers could start normally and users can connect with Workbench.