Inactive Picklist values are still visible in the Legend
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a static lookup with at least two values
2. Create an attribute with the lookup on the Roadmap Item object
3. Select Data Type lookup and select the static lookup created
4. Enter in a API Attribute ID
5. Specified color of each value under display mapping. Save
6. Go to new UI>>Roadmaps
7. Created new Roadmap
8. Create new items in the roadmap for each value
9. Changed setting to show my attribute in Color By
7 Looks at the legend in the lower right corner. All shows correctly.
8. Went to classic UI and set a couple of values in the static lookup as inactive.
9. Looked at attribute in Roadmap Item object
10.The values are removed but the colors and descriptions are not.
11.Removed colors and descriptions. Save
12.New UI - Deleted the items for inactive picklist values and Columns were removed.
Expected Results: Inactive values should not appear in the legend
Actual Results: The Legend show all values including the inactive values which are white.
Sustaining Engineering is investigating to be resolved in a future release.