Inactive Picklist values are still visible in the Legend for Roadmaps in the Clarity PPM New User Experience (UX)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a static lookup with at least two values
2. Create an attribute with the lookup on the Roadmap Item object
3. Select Data Type lookup and select the static lookup created
4. Enter in a API Attribute ID
5. Specify the color of each value under display mapping and save
6. Go to new UI>>Roadmaps
7. Create new Roadmap
8. Create new items in the roadmap for each value
9. Change the settings to show the attribute in Color By
10. Look at the legend in the lower right corner, all shows correctly
11. Go to Classic UI and change a couple of values in the static lookup as inactive
12. Look at the attribute in the Roadmap Item object:
The values are removed but the colors and descriptions are not.
13. Remove colors and descriptions and save
14. In the New UI, delete the items for inactive picklist values and remove columns.
Expected Results: Inactive values should not appear in the legend
Actual Results: The Legend show all values including the inactive values which are white.
This issue is caused by DE45505
This issue is fixed in Clarity PPM 15.6.