In the New User Experience (UX), users are able to submit time outside .25 increments even though the GD Timesheet Hook adaptor is installed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to New UX Timesheets in PPM / Clarity
2. Click on an open timesheet with at least 2 tasks
3. Add hours within the approved rules for the GD Hook (In this example, 9 hours for all days for the first task, and 9 hours for just Tuesday for the second task)
4. Click Submit
5. Click Return to return the timesheet
6. Enter an increment outside .25 for Monday for the second task (or any empty cell) (IE 9.21 hours for Monday)
7. Click Submit
Expected Results: The timesheet is not submitted and you receive an error stating: “(rule 4) Error: Your timesheet submission was not successful. Your timesheet contains inappropriate values. Hours must be reflected in .25 increments. Your timesheet will remain in unsubmitted status until you make the correction(s) necessary and resubmit your timesheet. Thank You”
Actual Results: No error appears, and the timesheet is submitted for approval successfully
This is not consistently reproduced, so if doesn't happen in the first attempt when returning the timesheet, submit the timesheet again with correct hours, then return the timsheet again and retry step 6.
This issue is under investigation as DE45372