Here are reasons fields can be missing from Blueprints:
1. Any attribute that has a API Attribute ID that is blank and read only. This can be checked by the following steps:
- In the Classic UI, go to Administration->Studio->Objects->Project->Attributes
- Click on the attribute
- View the API Attribute ID
- If it is blank and read only, then it is unable to be added
2. The following attribute data types:
Adding the API Attribute ID to these attribute not supported and these field types are not able to be added to Blueprints. This is referenced in the Blueprint documentation at: Edit Blueprint Details, Visuals, and Modules
- Custom time-scaled value (TSV)
3. See the Blueprint Project Fields section in Edit Blueprint Details, Visuals, and Modules for a list of named attributes that are not available to be included from the Project object.
- NOTE: The list of attributes on the above page is NOT an all inclusive list
- Some example of attributes referenced that can't be added to Blueprints: % Complete Calculation Method, Approved, Progress, Sponsored By, Stage, Status, Status Indicator and Goal.
- Test: If the Attribute field "API Attribute ID" is not editable on an Out-of-the-Box Attribute, then it cannot be added to Blueprints.
4. In 15.3, custom attributes (outside the above exclusion of Custom time-scaled value (TSV), Attachments, and URL) cannot be added due to a defect fixed in 15.3 patch 1. See: KB000092718 - In the New UX, Unable to add Custom Attributes to Blueprints for more details.
NOTE: Parameterized lookup attributes are not supported, so while this attribute may show as available on the Blueprint list, it won't show any values in the New UX. See KB000095938 for more details, including how to remove this attribute type from the blueprint list.