In the New User Experience (UX), one or more project managers are missing in the project filter drop-down list
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In the New User Experience, click on the Projects icon
2. Click in the "Search or Filter" box and select 'Project Manager'
3. View the drop-down list of available choices
Expected Results: All project managers are shown in the drop-down list
Actual Results: One or more project managers are missing in the drop-down list
This issue is due to missing access rights. Users will only see project managers that are managers of projects that they have Project - View rights for in PPM.
Grant the access right: Project - View at the desired access level (Instance, OBS Unit, or Global).
Steps to grant the rights at the Global Level:
1. In Classic PPM, go to Administration->Resources
2. Click on the resource the access should be granted to in PPM
3. From the 'Resource's Access Rights' drop down, select 'Global'
4. Click 'Add', filter for Access Right 'Project - View'
5. Select the check box next to 'Project - View' access and click 'Add'
- The following access right is also needed to navigate to the project list in the New User Experience:
Global level access: Project Management - Navigate
- To grant the same access to a group of users, add the access instead to a group and then add the applicable resources to that group