The rendering of the list of values for a parameterized lookup is not yet supported in new ux (user experience). However:
- If the user selects and saves a value from the lookup in Classic, that saved value appears in the column cell for that record in the new ux.
- Additionally, a user can define a parameterized lookup in a studio object and provide an API Alias. Unexpectedly - This will cause the field to appear in any of the New UX grids column panel.
- Affected grids:
- Project Risks, Issues, Changes
- Project Staff (new in 15.4.1)
- Tasks grid (new in 15.4.1)
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an attribute using a parameterized lookup in the following objects and set an API Alias attribute id
- Roadmap Items sub object
- Project Team sub object
- Project Tasks sub object
- Change Request
- Go to the respective grid in the new UX
- Expand the column panel
- Add the new attribute to the grid layout
- Try to select a value from the lookup – no values are displayed because the new UX does not know how to support parameterized lookup
This issue applies to the new UX in CA PPM 15.4 and 15.4.1
Remove the API Alias from the attribute, then it will not show in the new UX.