In the Clarity PPM New User Experience (New UX), users are able to edit tasks associated with inactive projects on adjusted timesheets.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a project that is active, open for time, and track mode PPM
2. Add a resource to the project (Open for time, and track mode PPM)
3. Create a new task on the project (Open for time) and assign the resource to the task
4. Log in as the use and navigate to the New UX Timesheets
5. Add the task created in step 3 to the current timesheet and submit for approval
6. Approve the timesheet
7. Run the Post Timesheets job
8. Once the timesheet is posted, go back to the project created in step one and make the project inactive
9. Navigate back to the user’s posted timesheet
10. Click the Adjust button
Expected Results: Task associated to the inactive project is read only, so that the hours can’t be changed
Actual Results: The task is editable, so you are able to change the hours on the task
Note: When you attempt to change the hours for the task, you may see an error message "Please check task status"